Moles, Warts & Skin Tags Removal System Works on All Types of Related Problems
How to Get Rid of Warts, Moles, Skin Tags
What 7 Methods Can Be Used in the Removal of Skin Moles?
Natural methods to get rid of moles. Skin moles are skin growths that may have a variety of colors, shapes and sizes. Although some may be regarded as beauty marks, many others are quite unsightly.
There are various methods that can help you remove skin moles.
- Excision – This is a skin moles removal surgical procedure where local anesthesia is usually administered prior to the treatment. This method can be of two types namely excision with stitches and excision with cauterization. In the case of excision with stitches the growth is physically cut completely out. Stitches are then applied. In the case of excision with cauterization the growth is burned by an appropriate tool. Generally stitches may not be applied in this case.
- Cryosurgery – Liquid nitrogen is circulated into a tool in order to bring its temperature to very low levels. The cells of the skin mole are destroyed by the very low temperatures. The growth dies because the cells burst off with the low temperatures and because the supply of blood to the cells of the growth is interrupted.
- Shave biopsy – This skin moles removal procedure can be applied in the case where the skin mole is above the surface of the skin. An instrument is used to remove the part of the growth that is above the skin level.
- Laser therapy – A concentrate beam of light is directed to the skin mole in order to destroy the cells its cells. Laser therapy may not be so efficient to treat growths that are deep inside the skin.
- Prescription medicine – Your physician may prescribe the appropriate medication depending on your particular case.
- Over the counter medication – Many of these medications are based on acids and therefore can cause a lot of scaring. Further more it is of the utmost important that the skin mole to be treated with over the counter medicine is not cancerous. If you are in doubt seek medical advice first. Never use over the counter medication on cancerous growths.
- Home treatment – Home treatments have been used for many years. These include the application of easily find ingredients such as garlic, baking soda, honey, cauliflower juice and other ingredients. It is very important that if you have a suspicious skin mole to seek medial advice immediately. Do not use any home treatment on cancerous growths.
All the above skin moles removal treatments have their advantages and disadvantages. The degree of scarring and healing time depends on many factors. Be well informed.
How You Get Warts
You can get warts by being infected by the human papilloma virus or HPV. A wart is in reality a non-cancerous growth caused by an infection by this type of virus.
Of course is you have any you want to get rid of warts as soon as possible, naturally and safely and permanently
There are many strains of the human papilloma virus and some of these types cause different type of warts. This virus is contagious and it can enter into your body from small cuts or scratches on your skin as well as by other ways.
There are many ways where you can get warts by being contaminated by HPV. In fact you can get them by:
• Direct contact with a wart of another person
• Direct contact with another person who is a carrier of the virus
• Using object that has been touched by another person that has the virus
• Sexual activity
• Frequenting certain places where the HPV dwells
Direct contact with the wart of another person may transfer the virus to your body. This is more frequent in children and adolescents than in adults. While children are playing football or other sports that require physical contact it is quite easy that they pass the virus by unconsciously touching the warts of other individuals.
It is also important to be aware that an individual may have the virus even if no type of growth has developed. This is because the virus not always develops into any type of growth. So an individual may transmit the virus without having developed any growth himself. However the individual that has been contaminated may develop the wart.
You can get warts by touching objects that had been touched by other individuals that carry the virus. This includes such objects as towels and shoes.
Some strains of this virus are responsible for genital warts. This strain may be transmitted during sexual activity.
The HPV can be found in many places and so you can get it from those places as well. Viruses have a tendency to remain dormant but alive for several months or even years when they are outside the body. They may start to multiply and increase their activity when they are in a body.
The human papilloma virus can be found in moist and warm places. It may lie on the floors of swimming pools, bathrooms, showers, gyms and locker rooms. So walking bare footed in these places increases the chances that you can get the virus through a small cut or scratch in you feet or other parts of your body.
If you are contaminated with the virus you can contaminate other areas of you body as well. This occurs by scratching your wart and touching other areas of your body. Children are particular known to have this type of habits.